Mr Ski Availability
There is only one Mally and Carly! Once a booking is taken we are dedicated to that booking only. Our changeover day is generally Saturday to Saturday in line with our partner chalet owners and local agents.
Les Gets closed its mountains early on 15th March 20 due to the Coronavirus. Les Gets and France is currently on lockdown and will remain this way for the foreseeable future. There are stringent rules in place and these are being policed. A fine of 135Euros if caught breaking the set guidlines by the French Government.
|Winter Season ’20/’21 Date||Availability|
|19th December ’20||Available|
|26th December ’20||Already Booked|
|2nd January ’21||Available|
|9th January ’21||Available|
|16th January ’21||Already Booked|
|23rd January ’21||Available|
|30th January ’21||Available|
|6th February ’21||Available|
|13th February ’21||Already Booked|
|20th February ’21||Already Booked|
|27th February ’21||Already Booked|
|6th March ’21||Available|
|13th March ’21||Available|
|20th March ’21||Available|
|27th March ’21||Available|
|3rd April ’21||Available|
How to make a reservation
We will offer a catered chalet package. If you wish to proceed with the offer a 30% deposit will be required to secure the chalet and eliminate any exchange rate risk.
A completed booking form will also be required, We will send this by by e-mail to you with the deposit invoice.
Once funds have been received we will send a receipt by e-mail, and additional confirmation of the particular chalet reservation
- Breakfasts: 6 served 1 self-serve
- Afternoon tea and cake: 6 served
- Dinner: A four course evening meal served for 6 nights. We will recommend a great restaurant for our night off.
- Beer, wine and soft drinks during the meal.
- All bed linen and towels.
- Local transport in the mornings for ski school.
- Assistance with reservations for crèche, ski school, ski hire and lift passes. We arrange for arrival day and personally take you to the necessary places. No hassle or waiting.
- Advice and help with the local area for best ski runs, where to eat for lunch. We are constantly on hand to help with any questions or concerns
What’s not included but need to budget for.
- Lift passes approx. adult local area 204 euros PDS 265 euros
- Ski school – approx. for a group 169 euros, Private approx. 180 euros
- Transfers – approx 30 euros per person each way
- Ski and boot hire – we offer in house skis and boots for adults, sorry no snowboards
- Our night off – Local restaurant 20 to 30 euros per person.