Reliable door-to-door transfers from Geneva
THIS SERVICE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR 2018/19 SEASON
The transfer business has now become highly regulated and well policed, and so there are few independents still offering the service. Mally took the trouble to get a full bus driving licence. He also invested in the qualifications required to run a transport business. This was primarily to offer the full package to our Mr Ski clients.
We can always beat the transfer companies price because we own the vehicle, have no employees and no overheads. We are fully licenced, registered and insured in both France and Switzerland and comply with all current legislation.
Through 15 years of experience we know that one of the most stressful parts of your ski holiday is arrival at the airport searching for your transfer. As an independent transfer company we will stay in contact with you so any changes to your flights are dealt with on both ends. We will also never outsource your transfer to other companies causing your more confusion at the start of your holiday.
|From||To||Price per person||Private transfer|
|Geneva||Les Gets / Morzine||€35||€210|
|Les Gets / Morzine||Geneva||€35||€210|
How to book
Please contact us using the form if you prefer, specifying the number of passengers, dates, resort destination and flight details if pre-booked.
Transfers for ‘non Mr Ski guests’ must be paid to Mr Ski Ltd by bank transfer, a reservation is not confirmed until payment has been received.
Our vehicles are modern, clean, comfortable minibuses.
They are equipped with 4-wheel drive, air conditioning and snow tires to make your trip as safe and comfortable as possible.
Terms & Conditions
- Payments must be paid to Mr Ski Ltd via bank transfer, the reservation is not confirmed until payment has been received.
- An email will be sent to the customer once the transfer is confirmed. The customer is responsible for checking that the information is correct.
- The client is responsible for providing the correct flight information, including flight number and times.
- Mr Ski Ltd does not take liability if incorrect contact details are given by the customer.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in Mr Ski minibuses.
- Mr Ski Ltd does not take responsibility for the lost, damage or theft of luggage in the airport terminals.
- Customers are required to cancel their booking by email. Cancellations made at least 7 days before the day of travel will be refunded in full. No refund can be given for cancellations after this time.
- In case of accident, Mr Ski Ltd’s liability is limited to the conditions of its insurance contract.
- Seat belts must be worn by all passengers at all times in the vehicles. Mr Ski Ltd’s insurance does not cover those who chose not to wear their seat belts should the vehicle be involved in an accident.