Examples of chalets we’re using in Les Gets
Through our network we have access to a large number of chalets in Les Gets. Save yourself the time of trawling through websites, then trying to find out if chalets really are in an OK location…. we’ll do all that for you. We basically have a shortlist of our favourites, but if they are no longer available we’ll find an alternative. Below are a few of our favourite that we are already using next season. In all cases you could book the chalets directly and the ‘self catered’ price is available. Our services are therefore ‘open book’ but we are confident that our prices cannot be beaten!
Simply contact us and tell us what your looking for, we’ll do the rest for you. Prices below based on 1 week holiday in low season, 2 people sharing a room, all rooms occupied on a soul occupancy basis. Fully catered package.
Chalet Chardon – fully catered from £499 per person
Best for 10 to 12 people. The 5 bedrooms are ensuite or have a private bathroom. Chardon is finished to a high standard, with large rooms, spacey lounge, outdoor hot tub. The chalet is in a great location less than 10 mins walk to the village. This is one of the best chalets in Les Gets at a sensible price so does get booked early!!
Chalet Vinson – fully catered from £599 per person
This is a top end luxury chalet on the Rt des Chavannes, rented directly from the owner. There are 6 large ensuite rooms, huge living space, outdoor hot tub, additional games rooms with pool table. Its everything you would expect from a modern chalet.
Chalet Talini – fully catered from £399 per person
If you don’t mind sharing bathrooms then this is an example of a real bargain! This chalet sleeps 8, and works best for 2 families of 4. It has 3 bedrooms, a double, a twin, and a family bedroom with a double and 2 singles. There are 2 bathrooms – one per family. The location is slightly further out of town, but only 100m to the ski lift or free bus. Fantastic value for money!
Apartment Edith – fully catered from £349 per person
There are many apartments available in Les Gets at varying price and specification. Edith represents a budget catered package. Apartments often offer better space useage, this one has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a parking space. A bus stop right outside and possible to ski home. Edith sleeps a maximum of 7 people
Fully Catered – What’s included?
- 6 x 4 course evening meal including wine & Beer
- 7 x breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- Bed Linen
- ‘On Call’ service
- Drop off to slopes
- End of week clean down
- Equipment delivery to chalet
- Lift pass delivery to chalet
Why book with a small company
Most of the operators in Les Gets are small independents like us with one or two chalets. This is still the best way to buy for the following reasons:
- 1. You are absolutely sure to get a personal service – independents rely on their repeat business. Quite frankly owner operators are prepared to work much harder than low paid seasonal workers!
- 2. They are more often cheaper than the big companies. With low overheads, owner operators will be able to offer better packages – even if not published always ask for a bespoke package that suits you! We always pass on discounts provided by hire shops and other services – the big companies don’t!
- 3. Independents know the resort. Not just the pistes, but the special skiing, best restaurants and best deals.
- 4. Independents look after each other. Often sharing lifts, ski guiding, and knowledge. If we can’t satisfy an enquiry, we always pass it on to our colleagues. There is no competition between independents only comradery
- 5. Finally think about the food – would you prefer it to be prepared by independents with years of experience and their reputation at stake or by a couple of teenagers with 2 days of training?