You can view our ski back video on You Tube click on the link below:
You can ski back to the chalet from the “Pleney” plateau. Either from the top of the Morzine bubble, the Folliet chair, Fys chair. Route as follows:
- Ski under the Nabor chair towards Piste B
- Turn off to your left and follow the cross country track past the Nabor chalets. Follow this track down hill for approx 1km – keeping right at all times. At hastings chalets cross the car park in front of l’aiglon chalet.
- Ski down the meadow, left at the bottom.
- Follow the track, through the “swing doors” (Sapin trees)
- Turn right, down the meadow under the cable to the road.
- Follow the road and pop out behind Bambi (next door)
- It’s a fun route that the kids will love – we’re happy to show you the way!
- Please note the route back is weather dependant and level of skier, as it’s an off piste route.