Chalet Kavakia is a fully catered chalet, which can take up to 13 people with the combination of beds. It is best suited for 4 couples or 2 families as the upstairs and downstairs can be sold individually for split groups. It can also be booked self catered , prices on request.
Chalet Senlac normally sold as a self catered chalet. It can sleep up to 10 comfortably, however we are unable to sell individual rooms. For a higher or lower occupancy than 8 people, please contact us for a quotation.
If required, we can offer this chalet on a semi-catered basis. Again, please contact us directly for a quotation.
See below for latest discounts !!!!!
|Price per person per week based on 8 people in the chalet|
|Date||Price per person||Availability||Price for whole chalet self catered|
|16th – 23rd Feb||£699||Full||Full|
|23rd – 28th Feb||£356 – 5 nights||1 double room available||Full|
|3rd – 9th Mar||Full||Unavailable|
|9th – 16th Mar||Full||Unavailable|
|16th – 23rd Mar||4 rooms available||Unavailable|
|23rd – 30th Mar||Available||Full|
|30th – 6th Apr||£429||Available||Full|
|6th – 13th Apr||£429||2 rooms available||Unavailable|
How to make a reservation
Please give your full name and address for an invoice. A deposit of £100 per person is required to reserve your room(s)/week.
A completed booking form will be required, You can download the PDF and print this direct from the website or we can send this to you by e-mail.
Upon arrival of processed funds a receipt will be issued by e-mail and the website updated. Until deposit has been cleared the room(s)/week will not be reserved.
A reminder will be issued at least 8 weeks before arrival for the balance.
- Breakfasts: 6 served 1 self-serve
- Afternoon tea and cake: 6 served
- Dinner: A four course evening meal served for 6 nights. We will recommend a great restaurant for our night off.
- Beer, wine and soft drinks during the meal.
- All bed linen and towels.
- Local transport in the mornings for ski school.
- Assistance with reservations for crèche, ski school, ski hire and lift passes. We arrange for arrival day and personally take you to the necessary places. No hassle or waiting.
- Advice and help with the local area for best ski runs, where to eat for lunch. We are constantly on hand to help with any questions or concerns
What’s not included but need to budget for.
- Lift passes approx. adult local area 199 euros PDS 260.00 euros
- Ski school – approx. for a group 169 euros, Private approx. 180 euros
- Transfers – see our transfer page
- Ski and boot hire – we offer in house skis and boots for adults, sorry no snowboards
- Our night off – Local restaurant 20 to 30 euros per person.