What has Les Gets village to offer in addition to a fantastic ski area?
In addition to the skiing and shopping, Les Gets village has many other attractions to offer in and around the near by villages.
- Every Monday night there is a torch lit decent by the Esf, followed by vin chaud and spectacular fireworks.
- The well known museum of Mechanical Music.
- The old church housing the philharmonic organ dating back to 1910.
- The ice ink is very popular and often presents ice shows from the local schools.
- Snow shoeing and Ski fond, there are many beautiful cross country tracks.
- Try parpente from Mont Chery.
- There is a cinema, Library, bowling.
- A health spa for anyone who wants a little pampering.
- The cheese dairy where you can watch milk being made into cheese.
- Local market every Thursday morning.
- Dog sledding, hot air ballooning, ice diving, snow mobiles are offered in near by resorts.
- At Christmas you can visit Father Christmas and his elves working in the forest.
- At Easter the children can join in the Easter hunts which are arranged on the ski slopes.
… and many more activities are laid on throughout the season by the local office du tourisme.