Why should you choose Les Gets for your ski holiday this year
- Close to Geneva airport of just over an hours transfer to resort
- Loads of flight options from various locations in the UK and on every day of the week.
- Plenty of options to get to and from the airport with private transfers, shared transfers, local bus and a Mr Ski Transfer. Make sure your transfer company is legitimate and has the necessary driving qualifications for the French and Swiss authorities. Mr Ski has.
- A pretty village which is not purpose built so has many locals living an everyday life in the mountains.
- Large ski companies do not operate here, so never packed to the gills.
- Les Gets has a ski area of over 650km of piste runs offering skiing for all levels
- You can ski into another Country – Switzerland from Les Gets
- Les Gets has two mountains- Mont Chery and The Chavannes sector
- Easy access to the slopes and around the village with 3 free ski bus routes running every 15 minutes during the school holidays and every half an hour outside school holidays.
- Plenty of ski school options for everyone from private to group lessons and special off piste requests.
- Plenty of ski hire shops to choose from book online to get discounts
- Lift passes offered at a reasonable price for the ski area. Discounts offered online for booking in advance for families and lift passes of 4 or more people.
- Loads of restaurants in the village and on the slopes
- Shops, cinema, banks, bowling alley, nighclub and bars, spa’s and local market.
Latest News for 2017-18 Ski Season
- NEW 6-SEATER CHAIRLIFT AT RANFOILLY!
The chairlift will be more comfortable, quicker (4 min. 50 sec. compared to 6 min. 3 sec.!) and more reliable…. in short, a brand new lift!
- Mini-Boarder cross video on Chavannes
La Croix-Blanche’s Mini-Boarder freshen up with a video system allowing families to automatically film themselves modules.
Once done, children will find their video at the bottom of the slope on a screen, and they can share it easily on social network.
3) Mont Blanc Photo-Spot at the top of Ranfoilly
Skiers will be able to take a picture of them in front of Mont-Blanc thanks to the Photo-Spot connected.
Located at the top of the new 6-seater chairlift of Ranfoilly, the photo-spot allows skiers to take a selfi without taking their smartphone out of their pocket (rather useful in winter!)
Picture will directly be on your email and you can easily share it.
Await next blog update all about accommodation, ski schools in Les Gets.
Mr Ski taking bookings for 2017-18 ski season.
Christmas is still available flexible on start date.
Fully booked from 27th December 17 for 10 days.
Check availability at www.mrski.co.uk.