Chalet Senlac is a detatched, modern chalet based on the Route du Chavannes, just under the slope next to the Folliet lift. Facing South West the chalet enjoys afternoon and evening sun through the huge windows.
It is fantastically situated chalet with an easy ski back off piste, or down a gentle blue run (the chardon bleu). The closest bus stop is a 2-3 minute walk with access to the slopes and the town.
The banner above is the view of Mont Chery from the front balcony of the chalet, lounge and two of the bedrooms. Views of the slopes and mountain landscape can be seen from the other two bedrooms and the back balcony.
- This is your main entrance in your chalet via a boot room.
- There is a 10 station blown hot air boot dryer.
- There is also a ski rack with melt catcher
- A cupboard is available to hang coats and wet togs.
- At almost 20m squared it is large enough to get the whole group in comfortably.
- There is also a fridge available for guests to store food and drinks.
- Tilled floor for an easy clean.
- Entrance to garage is locked and used for owners private storage.
- Stairs lead up to the first floor.
- Huge open plan lounge, kitchen, diner
- Big windows – extremely light and airy
- Massive comfy corner suite can seat everyone!
- Dining room table seats 8
- Brand new fully fitted kitchen
- Feature contemporary log burner
- Fantastic views over Mt Chery and village
- Balcony with patio furniture
- Finished to very high standard
- Nice size room
- 1 double bed
- Ensuite WC
- Ensuite bath with shower
- Fitted wardrobes
- Big windows with views towards chavannes
Second Floor. Rooms approx 15m2
- Good size room at around 15m2
- 2 single beds
- Plenty of built in wardrobe space
- Plans to upgrade to ensuite summer 2018
- Large double bedroom
- 2 x single beds
- Built in wardrobes
- View over mt chery
- Large double bedrrom
- 2 x single beds (also pull outs if required)
- Plenty wardrobe space
- Plan to upgrade to ensuite summer 2018
- Large size
- Full size bath
- Shower Cubicle